You might also like:
WiFi File Transfer 1.0.4 APK
Upload and download files to/from your phone over a wireless connection.
WiFi File Transfer APK lets you upload and download files to/from your phone over a wireless connection. Easy-to-use web interface, no USB cable needed.
- Upload or download multiple files at once
- Delete, rename, copy, zip or unzip files using the built-in file manager interface
- Password authentication (optional)
- Shortcuts to photo, video and music directories
- Runs as a background service
- View photos directly in your web browser (integrated thumbnail gallery)
- In order to use this app, your computer and your phone need to be on the same local area (or wlan) network.
- If you would like to use this app on public WiFi networks, please make sure to set an access password in the app settings.
- If you’re using WiFi File Transfer alongside other server apps such as WebSharing or Kies Air, make sure they do not use the same port number.
- This free version cannot upload files larger than 4 MB. Everything else works 100%.